New Neodul®Plus stratified buffer insulation for ETA SP and ETA SPS
ETA stratified buffer SP and SPS more efficient ... More convenient... Better insulation with Neodul®Plus. From March, ETA will deliver the new Neodul®Plus stratified buffer insulation with its SP and SPS stratified buffer tanks - the innovative heat insulation!
Its benefits at a glance:
- Easy single-person installation
- Lower heat standstill losses (lambda value 0.032 W/mK)
- Optimum insulation in the area of the connectors
- Insulation covers for unused connections
- Dust protection film in the area of the polystyrene cover
- Smooth surface enables better cleaning
- Easy processing regardless of ambient temperature
- Low weight
- for ETA SP and ETA SPS 825 / 1,000 / 1,100 / 1,650 / 2,200 available in ETA melon yellow (RAL 1028)
- for SP and SPS 600 / 825 / 1,000 also available in ETA "Unit Silver" (RAL 9006)
- Fulfilment of all requirements from energy-efficiency or conveying provisions
Learn about the easy one-person installation:
Neodul Plus installation video
Source: Greiner PURtec GmbH
A smart arrangement of various insulating materials at different places in the insulation improves the thermal insulation properties considerably. The Neodul®Plus insulation was developed from this viewpoint.
The Neodul®Plus container insulation is provided with wedge-shaped incisions to make the insulation material more flexible. This gives the insulation forms a tight fit on the tank and an optimum insulating effect. Furthermore, the indentations feature a special pressure-activated adhesive, which ensures optimum adhesion after around 30 seconds, so that a half-shell can be formed, which enables easy one-person assembly.
The Neopor used is Fire Class B1 according to DIN 4102 and is also fire-retardant.
A polystyrene plate (thickness: 1.0 mm) has been laminated as an external; covering layer. The insulation cover consists of a fleece or a melamine resin circular blank which is covered by a thermoformed deep-pull hood. The holes for the connections are in the dividing plane.
Retrofitting of the container insulation is possible at any time. The Neodul®Plus container insulation is 100% recyclable.
Visit us at the Energiesparmesse in Wels from 1 - 3 March 2013, Hall 20, Booth no. G740, outdoor area Block E Booths no. 120, 130 and 0130 and find out about our innovative products!