Connecting ball valves DN 20 (3/4“) internal thread
Plastic cover H=600 mm, W=400 mm, D=190 mm
Scope of delivery
|Primary side||Secundary side|
|Flow/Return °C||V |
|Heating system||Flow/Return °C||V |
|Residual head [mWs]||Qmax [kW]|
|75/43||0,67||1,5||Radiators with or without buffer tank||65/40||0,86||4,8||25|
|75/33||0,8||1,8||Underfloor heating with mixing valve and buffer tank||65/28||0,9||4,6||38|
|75/33||0,3||0,9||Underfloor heating controlled directly by the heat exchanger||35/28||1,6||1,7||13|
The module is delivered as a whole unit already pre-assembled on a mounting plate and contains:
MicroPlate® plate heat exchanger:
- District heating flow valve (kvs=2.5) with differential pressure compensation
- Actuator with constant controlling and active status indication for a precise temperature regulation
- Adapter for heat meter and its flow connection (ultrasound heat meter available as an accessory)
- Stainless steel piping with flat sealing pipe connection
- High-efficiency pump WILO Yonos Para RS 15/6, adjustable for differential or constant pressure operation and bleed function with check valve as gravity brake
- Changeover valve to load the hot water tank, water quantity adjustable via balancing valve
- Safety valve 3 bar and connection for a membrane expansion tank
- Defined connections for further suction consumers (pipe set or connection set available as accessories)
- Fast reacting clip-on temperature sensor with stainless steel bracket for flow temperature detection
- Stainless steel piping with flat sealing pipe connections
Control system with safety plug:
Control system already integrated for the integrated mixing circuit and the hot water tank loading or for the buffer charging.
For additional mixing circuits, either the mixing circuit module or a heating control for 2 further
mixing circuits is required.
The components inside the module are already pre-wired.
A touchscreen control panel with Ethernet interface is included in the scope of delivery.
Control system contains 5 freely available sensor inputs and an MBUS circuit board for visualization of heat meters with suitable interface.